SXSW Accelerator® showcases innovative new technology to a panel of Judges and Emcees who are industry experts, high profiled media personnel, as well as Venture Capitalist / Angel investors. The deadline to register is Sunday, November 8th at 11:59 pm CST, visit http://www.sxsw.com/awards/sxsw-accelerator/ today.
To be eligible:
- A company’s product/service must have launched no earlier than March 13, 2015, and
- A company’s product/service must not be launched after June 13, 2016
- Companies will be allowed to submit only one product or service to the SXSW Accelerator event. Companies who submit more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in the SXSW Accelerator event.
- Founders of the applying startup must retain some portion of ownership in the company to be eligible to participate.
- Must not have raised over $5 million in funds from combined funding sources.
- Product or service must fall within one of the following SXSW Accelerator pitch event categories:
- Enterprise and Smart Data Technologies
- Entertainment and Content Technologies
- Health and Wearable Technologies
- Innovative World Technologies
- Payment and FinTech Technologies
- Virtual Reality Technologies
APPLY HERE: to have your company considered for the SXSW Accelerator during SXSW Interactive March 11 – 15, 2016 in Austin, Texas. Please note that there is a $200 application fee assessed at the end of this process.
Click here to learn more about WearTechCon.